Nanietharil – Gift of the Ancients
A vest of Masterwork Leaf Armor made of overlapping layers of Ironwood carved into the form of tiny leaves. It’s dark hue is broken by a leaf-and-branch pattern of bronze and gold.
- Proficient in Medium Armor
- Survival Skill
- Elven or Half-Elven Blood
- +2 Ironwood Leaf Armor Vest (AC 13)
- Resistance to Non-Magical Slashing, Piercing, and Bludgeoning Damage
- Considered Enchanted
- Treated as Light Armor
- May re-roll any Survival skill check, 1/day.
- When wooded or grassy areas, the leaves shift in shape and hue to match the native flora.
- 5th: One with the Wild – Characters with the Animal Handling skill may use it with non-domesticated animals.
- 6th: Walk Unseen – The character has Advantage on Stealth checks in natural surroundings.
- 7th: Walker in the Wild – The character has Advantage on Survival checks.
- 8th: +3 Ironwood Leaf Armor Vest (AC 14)
- 10th: Voice of the Wild – 3/Day – May Speak with Animals as the spell.
- 12th: Armor of the Wild – A character wearing this while using the Wild Shape class feature gains all the benefits of the armor.
- 13th: +4 Ironwood Leaf Armor Vest (AC 15)
- 14th: Predator’s Dash – Base speed increases by 10′ per round.
- 16th: Shape of the Wild – A character with the Wild Shape class feature gains one additional use of this ability per day.
The Aegis Inviolable – Shield of the Faithful
A Kite Shield of Fine Quality and sized for a Medium creature made of fire-blackened steel. It is bordered in bright sunsteel, with the sunburst symbol of the same metal in the center.
- Proficiency with Shields
- Proficiency with Heavy Armor
- Religion Skill
- Good Alignment
- +1 Kite Shield (+3 AC)
- Considered Enchanted
- The wielder is considered one level higher for the purposes of Turning and Destroying Undead as long as they already have that class feature.
- When strapped onto the wielders arm, the sunburst symbol glows brightly. While not bright enough to provide any illumination, it makes it impossible to hide or sneak about unseen.
- 5th: Light Fortification – 25% to negate Critical Hits or Sneak Attacks
- 6th: Energy Aegis – 1/Day – Can choose Resistance to a single type of energy as a Reaction, this last 1 round.
- 8th: Holy Vessel – For Clerics and Paladins of Good Alignment, the Aegis Inviolate functions as their Holy Symbol.
- 9th: +2 Kite Shield (+4 AC)
- 10th: Protection of the Gods – 1/Day – The wielder may use the Shield of Faith spell.
- 11th: Energy Aegis Inviolable – The Resistance (q.v.) becomes Immunity.
- 12th: Medium Fortification – 50% to negate Critical Hits or Sneak Attacks
- 13th: +3 Kite Shield (+5 AC)
- 16th: Divine Ward – 1/Day – The wielder may invoke a Death Ward as a Reaction.