As large and encompassing as the Church of the Lords of Light, all those who work with the Celestial Hosts do not full under it’s rubric – nor are all of the Celestials in accordance with how to pursue the War Without End. Some of these organizations are well-respected by the Church, being recognized as members of the Greater Society of Light that have different connections to the Celestials than the Covenant of Enoch.
- The Healers of Sc. Estor – Perhaps the best known of the Orders that do not fall under the Seal of the Lord Sc. Metatron, the “Green Friars” or “Green Cloaks” (as they are often known) are renowned as healers and have chosen to coexist with the Church by creating monasteries and chapter houses similar to those of the Orders Anchorite and Mendicant. In truth, most members of the Church do not fully realize that the Estorians are not members of the Church proper.
- The Endorian Warrior Monks – Equally as renowned as the Healers of Sc. Estor, the Warrior Monks of Endor maintain a series of monasteries across the Mortal Realms. Masters of the martial arts, the Endorians wander the realms, bringing justice, healing, and wisdom to those in need. More obviously not members of the Church, they are nonetheless deeply respected, and are friends no commoners and nobles alike.
- The Sabean Order – Little known and secretive, the Sabean Order likes to think of itself as the “pragmatic cousin” to the Church of the Lords of Light. More “neutral good” than “lawful good” the Sabeans work with all Celestials not merely the Host, as well as good-aligned Dragons, Fae, and Giants (and neutral as well if need be) – often acting as spies and assassins as often as they fight on the field of battle.
- The Tamarines – With their robes of many colors and ash-marked faces the spiritual sons and daughters of Tamar dwell deep within the Desolation of Hazor in the Tower of Absalom. Led by the descendant of Tamar herself, the women are mystics and prophets, while the men are assassins who seek vengeance for the crimes witnesses in drug-fueled visions. They can be found throughout the realms, doing their bloody work in the darkness and the shadows.
Others however are viewed as heretics by the Church and not considered part of either the Church of the Lords of Light or the greater Society of Light, even though they may have been accepted at one time.
- Rite and Benediction of the Congregation of the Triune – A short-lived Rite that was declared heretical within a generation of it being founded, the Triune was established with a group of angels fell from grace when they lay with women and spawned a race of monsters – fair in form, black in heart. While it still exists in small hidden communities, it is ruthlessly stamped out wherever it is found by the Church, wary of the monsters that can be hidden within their midst.
- Order of the Blessed Knights of the Triune – An Order Militant that is associated with the Triune Rite, it is equally small and hidden at this point, working in secret to protect the members of the Triune Rite from the enemies both within and without the Church. Considered as skilled in the skills of the knife and cloak as the Siccari by those who know of them, they are quite feared by the hierarchy of the Church.
- Children of the Revelation – An extremely heretical sect unrelated to the Triune Rite (and never actually a formal part of the Church), the Children of the Revelation are a sect that practiced (or practices, their extinction is unconfirmed) a radical form of prophecy involving altered states of consciousness derived from a series of intense ecstatic experiences. Though similar (and much less intense) practices are used by the Church, these were of such a nature that the Children were deemed to be heretics on the verge of Apostasy.